The Trato Group is committed to protecting your privacy. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your personal data and we will be happy to help.
Table of materials
- Definitions used in this policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have over your personal data?
- What personal data we collect about you
- How do we use your personal data
- Who else has access to your personal data
- How we secure your data
- Cookie information
- Contact information
Personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
Processing – any operation or set of transactions performed on personal data or on personal data sets.
Person concerned – a natural person whose personal data is being processed.
Child – a natural person under the age of 16.
We /us (capitalized or not) – Verdoreille
Data protection principles
We are committed to the following data protection principles:
- The treatment is legal, fair, transparent. Our processing activities have legitimate motives. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you with information about on-demand processing.
- Treatment is limited to the goal. Our processing activities are consistent with the purpose for which personal data was collected.
- The processing is done with a minimum of data. We collect and process only the minimum amount of personal data required for any purpose.
- Treatment is limited with a period of time. We will not keep your personal data for longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
Data subject rights
The data topic has the following rights:
- Right to information – which means you need to know if your personal data is being processed; what data is collected, where it comes from and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right of access – which means you have the right to access the collected data from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your collected personal data.
- Right to rectify – which means that you have the right to request the correction or erasure of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to delete – which means that in certain circumstances, you can request that your personal data be deleted from our archives.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning that certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to treatment – which in some cases means that you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing – which means you have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling; and not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. This right, you can exercise whenever there is a result of profiling that produces legal effects affecting or affecting you significantly.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to get your personal data in a machine-readable format or, if feasible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- Right to file a complaint – if we refuse your access fee request, we will provide you with a reason why. If you are not satisfied with the way your application has been handled, please contact us.
- Right to the help of the supervisory authority – which means that you have the right to the help of a supervisory authority and the right to other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw your consent – you have the right to withdraw any consent given for the processing of your personal data.
Data we collect
Information you have provided
This may include your email address, name, billing address, personal address, etc., primarily information needed to deliver a product/service or improve your customer experience with us. We record the information you provide us so you can comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and email address.
Information collected automatically about you
This includes information stored automatically by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your purchase history (if any), etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or view the content of our website, your activities can be recorded.
Information from our partners
We collect information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal reasons to share this information with us. This is either information that you have provided directly to them or that they have collected about you for other legal reasons. See the list of our partners here.
We may collect information about you that is publicly available.
How do we use your personal data
We use your personal data to:
- Provide you with our service. This includes, for example, registering your account; Provide you with other products and services you have requested Provide you with promotional items at your request and contact you about these products and services. Communicating and interacting with you and inform you of changes to services.
- Improve your customer experience
- Fulfilling a legal or contractual obligation
We use your personal data for legitimate reasons and/or with your consent.
Due to the conclusion of a contract or the performance of contractual obligations, we treat your personal data for the following purposes:
- to identify you
- Provide you with a service or send you/offer you a product
- communicate either for sale or billing
On the basis of a legitimate interest, we treat your personal data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers (from us and/or from our carefully selected partners);
- administer and analyze our customer base (purchase behaviour and history) to improve the quality, variety and availability of products/services offered/provided;
- Conduct customer satisfaction questionnaires
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we plan to offer you products/services similar to your purchase history/navigation behavior to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent, we treat your personal data for the following purposes:
- Send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes, which we have asked for your consent to;
We process your personal data in order to fulfill the obligations arising from the law and/or use your personal data for the options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize the personal data collected and to use that data. We will only use data outside the scope of this policy if it is anonymized. We keep your billing information and other information collected about you for as long as necessary for accounting purposes or other statutory obligations, but no longer than 10 Years.
We may treat your personal data for other purposes that are not mentioned here, but are consistent with the original purpose for which the data was collected. To do this, we will ensure that:
- The link between the purposes, context and nature of personal data is appropriate for further processing;
- subsequent treatment would not harm your interests and
- there would be an appropriate backup for treatment.
We will inform you of any further treatment and purposes.
Who else can access your personal data
We do not share your personal data with strangers. In some cases, personal data about you is provided to our trusted partners to enable you to provide the service or improve your customer experience. We share your data with:
Our treatment partners:
Our business partners:
We only work with processing partners who can ensure an adequate level of protection for your personal data. We disclose your personal data to third parties or public servants when we are legally required to do so. We may disclose your personal data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal reasons.
How we secure your data
We do our best to protect your personal data. We use secure protocols for data communication and transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymization and pseudonyming when appropriate. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even if we do our best, we cannot guarantee the security of information. However, we are committed to informing the relevant authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything reasonably possible to prevent security breaches and assist the authorities in the event of a breach.
If you have an account with us, be aware that you must keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not treat children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store the information used to help run the sites. Only we can access cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may prevent you from using certain functions.
- Cookies needed: These cookies are necessary for you to use some important features on our website, such as the connection. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Feature Cookies – These cookies provide features that make using our service more convenient and allow for more personalized features. For example, they may remember your name and email address in comment forms. So you don’t need to re-enter this information the next time you comment.
- Analytical Cookies: These cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver ads that are relevant to you and your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an ad. They are usually placed on the website by advertising networks with the permission of the site operator. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and that this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often, targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to the site’s features provided by the other organization.
You can delete cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. You can also control some third-party cookies using a privacy enhancement platform, such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information on cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Site Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +33 1 53 73 22 22
The last amendment was made on January 5, 2020.